- Buy and hold: This involves purchasing a cryptocurrency with the expectation that its value will increase over time, then selling it when its price has gone up.
- Trading: This involves buying and selling cryptocurrencies, either through an exchange or through a broker, with the aim of making a profit from price movements.
- Mining: This involves using computer hardware to validate transactions and add new blocks to the blockchain, in return for rewards in the form of new coins.
- Staking: This is a process in which a cryptocurrency holder can earn rewards for holding and supporting the network by “staking” their coins.
- Airdrops: Some projects distribute free tokens to holders of a certain cryptocurrency as a marketing strategy.
It’s important to keep in mind that the cryptocurrency market is highly volatile and there are significant risks associated with investing in them. It’s recommended to do thorough research and seek advice from a financial professional before investing.